Top 5 Fashion Brands 2018.
The dynamic fashion industry has now been taken to an all-new level by various brands this year. You might want to consider these top 5 brands in your next purchase.
1. OFF-WHITE. Virgil Abloh’s street fashion born in 2012 has now turned into a global fashion giant from the streets to the runway. OFF-WHITE’s bags, shoes and clothes have penetrated the fashion space with celebrities like Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott and Béyonce all spotted wearing products from the brand.
2. GUCCI. Founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci. It is distinguished by its green and red colors and an iconic double G logo. Famous for its Watches, jewellery, bags, clothing and Eyewear. Gucci is currently the most expensive Italian brand.
3. BALENCIAGA. Spanish fashion house which started 101 years ago. It’s bags, dresses, shoes among others portray the brand’s Avant-garde style now in vogue. It has gained recognition in pop culture and among the youth worldwide.
4. GIVENCHY. French luxury brand formed in 1952 and known for its stylish clothing, shoes, jewellery, perfumes, eyewear and others. Meghan Markle(Duchess of Sussex) wore a Givenchy dress on her wedding day.
5. DOLCE & GABBANA. The 1985 Italian brand is famous for its footwear, handbags, sunglasses,
watches, jewellery, perfumery and
cosmetics. D&G also designs kits for Italian soccer giant AC Milan.
By: Joseph Sa-Ambo